Brand new renovation of a classic Lutherville-Timonium split level home on a quiet cul-de-sac. Upper level offers three bedrooms (one is perfect for nursery or home office) and two beautiful baths. The main level has an open layout LR/DR with a gorgeous kitchen offering quartz counters, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash and an island. New low maintenance flooring has been installed throughout the home. The lower level has a huge L-shaped family room with woodburning fireplace for cozy winter fires, and large doors to the back yard bring in tons of natural light. There is plenty of room to set up your in-home gym or office in this large multipurpose flex space. A half bath is conveniently located in the laundry room adjacent to the family room. Additional amenities include a new roof, replacement windows, a large two sided deck off the dining area, a one car over-sized attached garage and a low maintenance landscaped yard. This cul-de-sac location is conveniently located one block off York Road providing easy access to shopping, restaurants and I-695, and the highly rated Timonium Elementary School!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,666 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price