Lovingly referred to by island locals as âMiss Cassieâs.â This charming two bedroom, one bathroom house is nestled in among plenty of trees on a shady lot in the heart of historic Smith Island. A short walk across the street puts you in close proximity to the water. This cozy home features crown molding and chair rail molding. It has built in cabinets next to a decorative fireplace. Just off the family room, youâll enter through a set of original French Doors that open into another living room that could be transformed into an additional bedroom if desired. The kitchen has new cabinets and a sunny dining area with plenty of windows. As you exit the rear door in the dining room, you will find a pathway leading to the backyard shed. The yard is spacious and has a variety of shrubs and trees - hydrangea, fig, holly, and crepe myrtle. Relax in the evening as you sit on the porch in the simplicity of island living.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,320 sq. ft
CRISFIELD ACADEMY AND
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price