Welcome home to this Fantastic 4 bedroom 4.5 Bath Single Family located in the Clarksburg Village community. This stunning home offers an open floor-plan with nearly 5000 sqft of living space . In it you will find beautiful hardwood floors, a traditional living room, a formal dining room, an entry level-office, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, a center island with breakfast bar that opens into a Grand two-story family room that offers ample natural light and a cozy gas fireplace. On the upper level you will find a fantastic Primary Suite with a sitting room, 2 walk-in closets and an upgraded Primary Bath including double granite vanities, a soaking tub and oversized stall shower. There are 3 additional spacious bedrooms, one with its own en-suite, a full hall bath and a bedroom-level laundry room. If you enjoy entertaining, you will certainly love spending time in this home's finished basement featuring a spacious recreation room complete with a wet bar, a media room with reclining stadium seating, a movie screen and projector, a full bathroom and plenty of storage. Plus, this home is situated on an amazing corner lot that backs to trees which you can enjoy from the sun-filled back deck or the peaceful stone patio. To top it off, this home is ideally located within an amazing community and is walking distance to the community pool, community green space, shops and restaurants and is only moments away from the Prime Outlet Mall, Black Hill Regional Park and I270. With all this home has to offer, this is one you won't want to miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price